What sets this white chicken chili recipe apart from other chili recipes is taking the extra few minutes to saute and brown the meat and then cooking the onions and jalapenos in the browned chicken bits and fat. You get an added layer of smokiness and flavor which makes for a more flavorful chili than just tossing chicken in the pot to stew with the rest of the ingredients.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- @Twitter @Tumblr @Email @KSK @Sportadically
- Dee on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- KJ on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- All About Drinks & Cocktails That Start With The Letter Q on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Mamacita on New Year’s Day Lucky Black-Eyed Peas Dip with Chorizo
- Eric on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email