So like any good brunch, pre-game planning is the key.Â In the past Iâ€™ve made Friday Football Foodie quiches, stratas, baked French toast and pear tarts.Â What do they have in common with Breakfast Enchiladas and Cherry-Streusel Coffee Cake?Â You have to make them the night before.Â Sunday morning before a 10 am game, you want to wake up at 9 am at the earliest.Â Maybe 9:30 if you need a shower. 9:50 if you still need to make fantasy football moves.Â 8 am? Forget it.Â Did I not mention the 2 am taco truck visit?Â The cake can be baked the night before, and the enchiladas need to rest before baking morning of the game.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- New Year’s Day Lucky Black-Eyed Peas Dip with Chorizo on
- High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl on
- Italian Sausage Parmesan on Garlic Toasted Rolls, Two Ways: Football Foodie Quick Hit on
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken Wraps: Football Foodie Quick Hit on
- Momofuku Style Pork Belly Tacos: 28 Days of Super Bowl Recipes on
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email