- Grammatical errors served daily.
- @Twitter @Tumblr @Email @KSK @Sportadically
- Dee on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- KJ on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- All About Drinks & Cocktails That Start With The Letter Q on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Mamacita on New Year’s Day Lucky Black-Eyed Peas Dip with Chorizo
- Eric on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email
I like this battle of the two #10 seeds here.
SMQ, you’re a genius. Do not let us down.
(Seriously, you hear me, internets?)
This is seriously becoming almost impossible for me to choose sides. I mean, Jay vs. RUTS? Obi-wan vs. News Team? Not fair!
[…] have to win round by round, and that starts with beating SMQ of Sunday Morning Quarterback in this 3rd round of competition. I am still calling out Paul Shirley of ESPN.com…because it is fun and I’ll do what I […]
Holy shit, I went from having a 40-50 vote lead to a 125 vote deficit in a few hours. I’m almost tempted to call shenanigans. Too bad Jay’s on vacation. Unless…he left town so his goons could do their work.
Time to fire up the Mystery Machine.
I found out late last night that the, uh, “enthusiasm” that’s characterized a few of these races briefly made its way to mine as well. (Now I know why George W. never wants to hear what Karl Rove has to say.) So, folks, feel free to throw a few votes RUTS’ way.