It’s true, pickle dip is generally considered one of the more Canadian-centric snacks of North America, like poutine and, um, poutine, but it doesn’t mean it isn’t one the most perfect chip dips for football. Canadians and the CFL get many things right — overtime rules, letting teams with better records in one division bump out weaker teams from another division in the playoffs, one year split of paternity and maternity leave for new parents — so we shouldn’t be so quick to judge this potato adornment from the north.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- @Twitter @Tumblr @Email @KSK @Sportadically
- Dee on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- KJ on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- All About Drinks & Cocktails That Start With The Letter Q on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Mamacita on New Year’s Day Lucky Black-Eyed Peas Dip with Chorizo
- Eric on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email