Itâ€™s about the time of the year when fellow football fans start asking if I have any good black-eyed peas recipe for New Yearâ€™s Day. (For those of you who do not know the history of black-eyed peas, in many cultures around the world, from the Middle East to the American South, eating black-eyed peas on New Yearâ€™s Day is thought to bring prosperity in the New Year.) Since Smoky Cowboy Caviar is only recipe I have ever posted involving the storied pea, I thought it was high-time to add another one to the catalog, especially with so many crucial Week 17 games heading our way on New Yearâ€™s Day. If I was a Raiders/Chargers/Eagles/Giants/Cowboys/Jets/Bengals fan, Iâ€™d plan on eating a tray or two of this dip on January 1, 2012.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- @Twitter @Tumblr @Email @KSK @Sportadically
- Dee on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- KJ on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- All About Drinks & Cocktails That Start With The Letter Q on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Mamacita on New Year’s Day Lucky Black-Eyed Peas Dip with Chorizo
- Eric on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email