For the first time in Friday Football Foodie history, we go into the weekend without Jeff Reed kicking for the Pittsburgh Steelers. After last weekendâ€™s Sunday night loss to the Patriots, I was ready to stop defending Reed, but I donâ€™t know if I was ready to see him go just yet. He wasnâ€™t on the field when Ben threw a pick-six, he wasnâ€™t behind the defensive scheme that never seemed to pressure Brady, nor was he the one who took out our entire offensive line.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- @Twitter @Tumblr @Email @KSK @Sportadically
- Dee on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- KJ on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- All About Drinks & Cocktails That Start With The Letter Q on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Mamacita on New Year’s Day Lucky Black-Eyed Peas Dip with Chorizo
- Eric on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email