A long day of football often calls for a hearty dip, especially if you donâ€™t feel like mucking over a grill or with a fryer on a particular game day. This is an easy, filling baked bean dip that doesnâ€™t require a lot of hands on time in the kitchen, leaving you plenty of time to wish you hadnâ€™t benched that no-good crumb-bum Kenny Britt on your fantasy team. Adding chimichurri sauce to the beans not only brings a lot of extra flavor to the little legumes, it also works to thin out the mixture to make for easier chip scooping.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- New Year’s Day Lucky Black-Eyed Peas Dip with Chorizo on
- High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl on
- Italian Sausage Parmesan on Garlic Toasted Rolls, Two Ways: Football Foodie Quick Hit on
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken Wraps: Football Foodie Quick Hit on
- Momofuku Style Pork Belly Tacos: 28 Days of Super Bowl Recipes on
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email