In my years of entertaining and eating, Iâ€™ve found small vegetable wraps offer nice reprieve on the buffet. Easier to serve than a green salad at a party, more filling due to the lavish or tortilla wrapping, and frankly, theyâ€™re just tasty. The bite of the arugula, the sweetness of the carrot, salt of the olives with the creaminess of the cheese all come together in perfect harmony with this handy little wraps.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- New Year’s Day Lucky Black-Eyed Peas Dip with Chorizo on
- High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl on
- Italian Sausage Parmesan on Garlic Toasted Rolls, Two Ways: Football Foodie Quick Hit on
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken Wraps: Football Foodie Quick Hit on
- Momofuku Style Pork Belly Tacos: 28 Days of Super Bowl Recipes on
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email