Mix together mayo, sour cream, and taco seasoning in a bowl. Remember how I said I usually double this mix? Much like coach Belichick and the injury report, I lied. I always double the amount of sour cream and mayo, and then usually use about a packet and a half of taco seasoning. (Really to taste, but remember the longer this sits, the more the spices will open up on the cream so do not over do it. ) You can also make your own taco seasoning by mixing together paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder if you happen to have all the above on hand.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- @Twitter @Tumblr @Email @KSK @Sportadically
- Dee on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- KJ on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- All About Drinks & Cocktails That Start With The Letter Q on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Mamacita on New Year’s Day Lucky Black-Eyed Peas Dip with Chorizo
- Eric on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email