- Grammatical errors served daily.
- @Twitter @Tumblr @Email @KSK @Sportadically
- Dee on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- KJ on Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa)
- All About Drinks & Cocktails That Start With The Letter Q on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Mamacita on New Year’s Day Lucky Black-Eyed Peas Dip with Chorizo
- Eric on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email
So hard to vote for Michigan, but MGoBlog is so good.
DAMN YOU FOR SHOWING ME THAT UM IS HUMAN!
I voted for him. I voted for a Michigander. I feel dirty. But good grief, he’s talented.
Ooh, this is a tough call. Do I stick with the Wolverine brethren or the worthy adversary who sent me packing?
For those fence pole sitters, let this post be your guide…
I promise to represent the conference with class and honor, regardless of what that hooker I did not pay to have sex with is telling CNN and FoxNews.
Scott volunteers at the dog shelter and spends weekends pulling babies out of fires…. okay, maybe that’s a little much, but he does do all the laundry and vacuums, too. VERY HOT!! ;)
HDW – That is a hilarious post. Well done.
I haven’t read the post yet but the use of the Winnipeg Jets logo gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I miss the Jets.
Janalee – Thanks. Me too. But then again, I miss the old conference names too.
[…] by Mike White on June 16th, 2007 Round 3 of the Ladies…Hot Blogger Bracket is well underway, and right now I’m in a really close […]