Starterboyfriend, thank you for all of the followingÂ –Â Â
- Letting me oogle hot athletes for this siteÂ and not getting jealous once.
- For making me laugh every single day with such jems as, “That ice drying you out”, “Should I shake this?”,Â and “Do you think I shouldÂ eat this pepper?”
- Laughing at my jokes and understanding that about 95% of everything I say is tinged with sarcasm.
- For all the times you’ve had to hose off the driveway after I’ve had too many vodka tonics.
- Becoming a Steeler fan for me and not complaining once when I’ve spent too much on tickets for the games.
- Not getting mad when I come home at 4am from the Bike.
- That on your birthday, the one day you ever take off work, I come home and found you have bought me a present.
- For being 6’3 and 220!
- Our pet Splorg.
- When I say I want to make a teddy bear picnic video your first reaction is, “What can I do to help?”Â
- And for this…
Happy Birthday!Â Â
We need to do this about once a week, I say. Good show, TSW.
It’s a little dusty in the ol’ office today…
Dammit. I had like 6 grammatical errors and a typo on his height! All fixed now!
Now, off to the movies and drinks so Day 4 of the TSB Birthday Weekend can be complete.
We all heart you, TSB. You rule the school.
(also- what’s this you say- 6’3″, 220? Nice. Very nice.)
Very nice. [/Borat]
Happy Birthday, TSB!
I’ll be raising an exceedingly well-proportioned glass to TSB tonight. Happy birthday, man.
Aww! How sweet.
Happy Birthday TSB.
And Happy B’day TSB. Thank you for being awesome.
Thanks Ladies… But I had to use a Stunt Butt. The Real Ass is for TSW Use ONLY.
And “Splorg” is the happy, round, soft, green sofa pillow that serves as the TSW/TSB Family pet. He doesn’t shed, doesn’t bark, doesn’t crap on the rug and then scoot his butt around every surface to wipe himself clean, and best of all he lets you fall asleep and drool on him after a particularly hard day of drinking and watching various sports.
We love our Splorg.
GordonShumway – What he left out was the time I came home and he had put eyes, ears, and a tail on “Splorg” and had him waiting at the front door for me.
“That on your birthday, the one day you ever take off work, I come home and found you have bought me a present.”
Okay. That. That … I’m stealing that, and without attribution.
What he left out was the time I came home and he had put eyes, ears, and a tail on â€œSplorgâ€ and had him waiting at the front door for me.
Oh. My. God. I’m squeeing! inside lest I wake up Baby Mets.
Second best birthday in a week.
Oh yeah. The Splorg tail story just made my day.
its things like these that set the bar for the rest of us
So, there will be no children since TSB is obviously neutered?
Just kidding big guy – luv ya!
BTO – The baby thing is my fault. Every time we talk about finally having one, I usually bring up, “What? You want me to push what through what? I was a promised a stork and I am not having a baby until it is delivered by a stork.”
GS – Splorg was born because our neighbors have possibly the lamest dog ever. It does NOTHING. It just lays there. All. Day. Long. Never barks, never likes to play with anything, and does not care if it is pet or not. (It will occasionally eat a bee.) Anyway, we decided that our throw pillow is more exciting than this dog and just to prove it we put it out on the patio chair next to the dog. Thus, Splorg was born.
I vow to find a way to include “It will occasionally eat a bee.” into general conversation today sometime before the Tigers game is over.
After reading point 1, I was going to point out that TSB has complained at times about the hockey players. Then I got to point 8. Um, never mind, TSB is a prince among men.
Oh, so sweet! I love love.
You can always adopt… From Belarus, or something, if need be.
No need to worry on passing eight pounds thru the birth-canal* nor having enough runway for a stork.
* sounds classier, in this context, than vagina
hysterical idea…i’m sending my application immediately…i hope it’s not too late