So the season is going well, we’ve picked up in the ratings, and we have plenty of new eyeballs checking out the hotties we’ve been offering up each day.Â But maybe you’re new here and might have missed some of our finer pieces of
stalking works.Â Â (If you are truly interested in the actual Ladies, check out Know Your Ladies #1 and Know Your Ladies #2.Â Â You’re really here for our brains, so please, read on… )
Ladies… Tag Teams EventsÂ –
TexasGal and Metschick put on their helmets and their safety goggles to goÂ Mining for Hotties in the Baseball ProspectÂ Top 100.Â
Holly and TheStarterWife take on David Beckham’s ego and fanficÂ and are scarred for life.
Ladies… who can play on their own turf –
- ClareÂ gives us aÂ liveÂ report from the Pitt-Georgetown gameÂ and muses on the bad haircuts of Levon Kendall.Â She also uncovers the connection between Chase Utley and the melting ice caps.
- Little Miss Rocky Top Holly sips from the moonshine and makes some of the oddest SEC basketball comparisons ever.Â Actually, she must have been drinking quite a bit to pick a Gator as the hottest guy in the NFL combine.
- Being forced toÂ attenda UNC tourney game is enough GordonShumway/J-Money to become a Spartan for a day which is good enough toÂ meet Magic Johnson.Â Â Wonder if she brought up the hot Jesuit-on-Jesuit action in the A-10Â with him.
- Lady Andrea rings the bell of the Big TenÂ in her NCAA preview, and decides that hockey is not so bad after breaking her Don Cherry at Notre Dame game.
- How adoreable!Â Metschick and Baby Mets check out Beltran’s sweet ass at a Mets spring training game.
- SA goes completely “Wiggity Wack on the WAC”Â and says that the MAAC islacking on hotties, stone cold fact Jack.
- Don’t judge TexasGal for her love for the Rocket!Â We don’t know who wore the MGD hat, and we don’t want to know.Â At least she drunk-dialed us for an Atlantic Sun Recap.
- Me, TheStarterWife?Â Well, all you need to know about me is that I apparently want to play with the Portland State basketball team and finger paints.Â That is, when I am not too busy trying to give Pirates Pop-Tarts.
And Captain Caveman, don’t forget that we said we loved you from the very first day.