The first in our 2012 BEANS! feature is this wonderfully thick, bean-forward recipe for Frijoles Borrachos (Drunken Beans) from Haverly. With pinto beans, garlic, onions, salt, bacon, tomato, beer and a little time, you get a hearty side that compliments grilled and barbecued items perfectly. Set these beans out with warm tortillas, sauteed vegetables, seasoned rice, pico de gallo, and some guacamole and you’ve got yourself a burrito bar. Like most bean recipes, this dish reheats beautifully so if you want to make them the night before a tailgate you can, just be sure to put the pot on the side of the grill with low heat and not the side of the grill you’ve got set to MEGA FLAMES for hot dogs in twenty seconds or less.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- bad company movin on lyrics on Josh Rivera’s Jalapeno Tomatillo Guacamole: Super Bowl Guacamole Extravaganza
- spy for android on Italian Pressed Sandwiches: Football Foodie Quick Hit (Updated)
- spy for samsung on Italian Pressed Sandwiches: Football Foodie Quick Hit (Updated)
- samsung locator on Italian Pressed Sandwiches: Football Foodie Quick Hit (Updated)
- Sheri on The Football Foodie World Cup: Group B – Argentina, Nigeria, South Korea and Greece
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
- Everybody into the pool! The 2013 Football Foodie CFB and NFL pick’em pools are here!
- Wanted Kool-Aid Man: Oh yeah!
- Snark Is A Loaded Gun
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Designated Driver Drinks And The Football Foodie Year In Review at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Cajun Seasoned Sausage Rolls And Deep Dish Pizza at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Dip Spectacular!
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Shrimp Rolls at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Beer Cheese Soup & Kielbasa Potato Bake
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Arayes, Quesadilla’s Delicious Middle Eastern Cousin at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Pizza Gougeres, Ficelle, Oven Roasted Gnocchi, Tortellini Salad at KAK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Throwback Week at KSK