So some crazy people let me write about the Pittsburgh Pirates in the annual Baseball Prospectus guide. (Peter Gammons wrote the forward!) The rest of the authors are veritable murderer’s row of talented editors and writers from ESPN, Deadspin, Grantland, USAToday, Vice, so on and so on. Anyway, you should order it because you like sports, you like good writing and because you cannot believe my name is listed along with all these other smart people and we should all get that in print form before the next time I fall on my face.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- Italian Sausage Parmesan on Garlic Toasted Rolls, Two Ways: Football Foodie Quick Hit on
- Anaheim Ducks – Stanley Cup Champions on
- Tangerine Tequila Punch: Football Foodie Kickoff! on
- The Friday Football Foodie: Shredded Chicken Mole Chili Frito Pie on
- Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa) on
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email