Maybe this Super Bowl season you want to class things up a bit. Or maybe you just need a break from giant subs, heavy pizza, fried ravioli and a bowl of potato chips. Or maybe you’re like my friend ‘Fesser who emailed me the other day looking for recipes that would work for the Texans-Pats game and for the Golden Globes later in the evening.
Fortunately for my friend I already had a few items up my sleeve for this month that fit his request perfectly. Ficelles, thin French sandwiches typically made with only a few ingredients, these small bites are easily made in batches for an impressive sandwich platter. Roasted gnocchi with rosemary make for unusual addition to party buffet instead of a bowl of nuts. Tortellini for a much more satisfying pasta salad, especially when tossed with wilted spinach and pearl-sized balls of soft mozzarella.
My favorite new treat this season? Pizza gougeres, an Italian take on a classic French cheese puff. Easier to make than you think and incredibly addicting just out of the oven.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- mai più acne tm on The Best Bracket Ever – The NCAA Tourney Hottie Bracket
- carport plans on The Best Bracket Ever – The NCAA Tourney Hottie Bracket
- small woodworking projects on The Best Bracket Ever – The NCAA Tourney Hottie Bracket
- competent chicago bankruptcy on The Best Bracket Ever – The NCAA Tourney Hottie Bracket
- http://edmangoodrich.tumblr.com on Italian Pressed Sandwiches: Football Foodie Quick Hit (Updated)
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
- Everybody into the pool! The 2013 Football Foodie CFB and NFL pick’em pools are here!
- Wanted Kool-Aid Man: Oh yeah!
- Snark Is A Loaded Gun
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Designated Driver Drinks And The Football Foodie Year In Review at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Cajun Seasoned Sausage Rolls And Deep Dish Pizza at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Dip Spectacular!
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Shrimp Rolls at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Beer Cheese Soup & Kielbasa Potato Bake
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Arayes, Quesadilla’s Delicious Middle Eastern Cousin at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Pizza Gougeres, Ficelle, Oven Roasted Gnocchi, Tortellini Salad at KAK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Throwback Week at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: White Chicken Chili and Deli Chopped Salad at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month Kickoff At KSK: Skirt Steak Sandwiches With Caramelized Onions And Gorgonzola Sauce, Salt & Pepper Biscuit Bites and Giant Cherry Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie