Savor this day, fans. Take a picture of yourself with your cellphone and email it to yourself for later so you can remember how happy you looked on this very special day. Suck the marrow out of Monday, October 29, 2012; let the juice run down your chin and lick its fatty richness off of your fingers. Today is only for football and today is for us to feel like gods.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks! on
- Kolokythokeftedes with Lemon Dill Greek Yogurt Dip: Football Foodie Fritters Away at KSK on
- Seared Queso Blanco: Football Foodie Snack (Served with feigned fan humility and salsa) on
- Momofuku Style Pork Belly Tacos: 28 Days of Super Bowl Recipes on
- High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl on
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
- Everybody into the pool! The 2013 Football Foodie CFB and NFL pick’em pools are here!
Subscribe to Blog via Email