Savor this day, fans. Take a picture of yourself with your cellphone and email it to yourself for later so you can remember how happy you looked on this very special day. Suck the marrow out of Monday, October 29, 2012; let the juice run down your chin and lick its fatty richness off of your fingers. Today is only for football and today is for us to feel like gods.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- Dips to Serve at Your Superbowl Party on Creamy Hot Hoagie Dip: The Friday Football Foodie
- Hilary Ounpuu on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Meghan on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Bacon Cheddar Doughnut Holes: Football Foodie B... on Bacon Cheddar Doughnut Holes: Football Foodie Brunch
- Katie on Momofuku Style Pork Belly Tacos: 28 Days of Super Bowl Recipes
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
- Everybody into the pool! The 2013 Football Foodie CFB and NFL pick’em pools are here!
- Wanted Kool-Aid Man: Oh yeah!
- Snark Is A Loaded Gun
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Designated Driver Drinks And The Football Foodie Year In Review at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Cajun Seasoned Sausage Rolls And Deep Dish Pizza at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Dip Spectacular!
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Shrimp Rolls at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Beer Cheese Soup & Kielbasa Potato Bake
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Arayes, Quesadilla’s Delicious Middle Eastern Cousin at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Pizza Gougeres, Ficelle, Oven Roasted Gnocchi, Tortellini Salad at KAK