A rather bad paper cut.
Having both chapped lips and a bad paper cut then ordering an especially salty margarita.
Movie they want to watch at home is available on DVD but not on streaming.
Lack of street parking.
Cat shreds both arms of the sofa.
Unable to unsubscribe from coupon emails.
Single-ply toilet paper.
A trip to the post office.
Connecting flight through Atlanta.
Mockingbirds nesting outside bedroom window.
Third place in all of their fantasy leagues.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl on
- Choricitos al Vino (Chorizo in Red Wine or “Fancy Cocktail Wieners”): 28 Days of Super Bowl Recipes on
- Italian Sausage Parmesan on Garlic Toasted Rolls, Two Ways: Football Foodie Quick Hit on
- Anaheim Ducks – Stanley Cup Champions on
- Tangerine Tequila Punch: Football Foodie Kickoff! on
- Over at ET Online: Lindsay Lohan at 30 (and why we’re hoping for her success)
- Over at ET Online: Why EVERBODY WANTS SOME!! is secretly a great sports movie
- Why TV and the NFL need each other to survive
- Birth. Death. Movies./Alamo Drafthouse Star Wars Magazine!
- Results of the 2015, from 2060
- Win a copy of the 2015 Baseball Prospectus and some snacks!
- Welcome to Sportadically
- Goodbye to the MLB Fan Cave
- 2015 Baseball Prospectus!
- Brought a gun to a football fight
- List: Movies Jon Gruden Should Star In The Remake Of
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
Subscribe to Blog via Email