A rather bad paper cut.
Having both chapped lips and a bad paper cut then ordering an especially salty margarita.
Movie they want to watch at home is available on DVD but not on streaming.
Lack of street parking.
Cat shreds both arms of the sofa.
Unable to unsubscribe from coupon emails.
Single-ply toilet paper.
A trip to the post office.
Connecting flight through Atlanta.
Mockingbirds nesting outside bedroom window.
Third place in all of their fantasy leagues.
- Grammatical errors served daily.
- Dips to Serve at Your Superbowl Party on Creamy Hot Hoagie Dip: The Friday Football Foodie
- Hilary Ounpuu on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Meghan on High Shirley: The trashiest yet most delicious beer cocktail you will ever make for the Pro Bowl
- Bacon Cheddar Doughnut Holes: Football Foodie B... on Bacon Cheddar Doughnut Holes: Football Foodie Brunch
- Katie on Momofuku Style Pork Belly Tacos: 28 Days of Super Bowl Recipes
- You, your period and your workplace.
- Schlepping our wares around town
- Foodball Over At KSK
- Roasted Mezcal Bloody Marys: Football Foodies Becomes Foodball Over KSK
- Everybody into the pool! The 2013 Football Foodie CFB and NFL pick’em pools are here!
- Wanted Kool-Aid Man: Oh yeah!
- Snark Is A Loaded Gun
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Designated Driver Drinks And The Football Foodie Year In Review at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Cajun Seasoned Sausage Rolls And Deep Dish Pizza at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Dip Spectacular!
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Shrimp Rolls at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Beer Cheese Soup & Kielbasa Potato Bake
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Arayes, Quesadilla’s Delicious Middle Eastern Cousin at KSK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Pizza Gougeres, Ficelle, Oven Roasted Gnocchi, Tortellini Salad at KAK
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Throwback Week at KSK